Thursday, February 26, 2009

To Graduate: No Hope

This is one of the most unforgettable year in my life.
It'll be the first day of march next week. I'm sure most students are rejoicing for it means the end of the semester ,which also means the start of summer. But for me and my classmates, pressure pressed us more. Hopes in our hearts starts to deteriorate. Chances of graduating this semester decreases as the days move on. So sad but must be faced with a strong soul. A lot of requirements are still needed to be fulfilled. And I don't think I could passed it all. I know it's all my fault but regret has no place in my heart. Pressures are more on me than blaming myself or anybody else. Anyways my only console is that, successful people don't need to graduate on time, they take things slowly bu t surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment