Monday, February 23, 2009

The Oscars



Have you watched the Academy Awards?
Maybe the world stopped for a couple of hours just to witness the one of the most glamorous events in the world. Even I was very excited this morning on who will receive the prestigious trophy of Oscars. I have my own bets and I wasn't failed on choosing them for most of them garnered the awards. My personal favorite movie, Slumdog Millionaire received 8 major awards and that's worth a celebration for me. Sean Penn got the Best Actor trophy for his role in the movie "Milk". I believe he deserve really the Oscars. I first knew him when he played the role as "sam" in "I am Sam". That movie really moved me in my sit. I wish I have the chance to be on the venue. But I know it'll be all in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment