Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm Alone

I woke lousy this day. I don't even feel like going to school. I can't explain it but I felt like I haven't eaten for a whole week for I really don't have energy to do my daily routine. But you know, even if I felt that way, I still went to school or else I'll end up listening to my mom nagging. In school, I felt very alone even if my classmates are around me. I don't know if this is a sign of insanity, which I hope is not. Or it is just simply a part of lousy day. But what is the best thing is I survived the day. I wasn't complaining about my day for I've learned a lesson still. And the lesson is, it's all about mind that matters. My friends told me that it was all my feeling. I am not really alone. I have friends, lots of them.

1 comment:

  1. there really are times like that, but in the end, lucky you you have your friends to remind you you're not alone:)

    hope you'll feel better, thanks for dropping by my blog!!:)

    ReplyDelete