Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Can Hear His Pain

Do you know how it feels to hear your dad, your mom or any family member crying in pain?
It's so depressing that I couldn't do anything just to alleviate the pain that my dad is feeling. I reallt thought that the ache that his illness caused is over. That he's feeling better now and that we have nothing to be worried about. But one day, I entered his room and I saw him how he is suffering from very severe pain. Yes, he has cancer, a colon-rectum cancer. The most depressing part is that I'm s o helpless. I wish I haven't seen that scene so that I'll never pity. But I saw it and it is so devastating in my part. From that moment I realized that my dad, even in the middle of his agony, still thinks for us. That he feels like hiding the pain just to spare us from worries and that he had to wear a mask just to conceal how he really suffered from deadly pain. My feeling is indescribable. I really wish that if I can take the pain from my dad and suffer it by myself, I would. But checkin the reality, I couldn't face it. A help!

6 comments:

  1. sorry to hear from you that your dad is suffering from pain right now.
    Hope he will end up his suffering soon. I'll pray for his recovery..

    God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear that. Just show your dad that u love him so much, care about him and will always beside him, your love can ease his pain

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch.. Sakit jud kau nah..I hope okay na cia oi.. Kaw pud I hope ok ra u...
    Have faith 2 God...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm praying 4 u, ur dad & ur whole family.. tc & God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mat 11:28 "Come to me, all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest.
    Mat 11:29 Take my yoke and put it on you, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit; and you will find rest.

    be bless and be comforted...
    i will pray for your dad and your whole family

    hennriel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete