Friday, March 6, 2009

A Goodbye to a KING

Today is one of the saddest days of Philippine show business. Why? Because another pillar of Filipino Rap scene collapsed. Francis M. who has been diagnosed with leukemia just last year died just this afternoon. Francis who has been tagged as the "Filipino Rap King" is one of my idols in the rap scene for his music usually depicts youth and the Filipino society as a whole. He even have a multiply account in which he's the one who personally put the latest news about his fight. He'll never be forgotten by Filipinos especially by me. Actually, I was shocked when I heard the news for I just saw him on TV few weeks ago and he looked like he's really gotten over. I know that wherever Master Francis M. now, he's happy. So we must be happy for him also that he had rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment