Sunday, January 18, 2009

Prepare Halloween Costumes...NOW!

  Can you still remember what you did last year’s Halloween? I’m sure you did freaky, spooky and scariest things.You even acted like fortune tellers using fortune telling card. Well, if you feel that what you did is not enough, then prepare for it now. Maybe you’ll think that it is too early to do so. But I tell you, you’re even late in not doing so.  If you can’t wait for the Halloween parties, you can make your day frightening by using scary costumes.
If you feel like you want to scare your friends with killer-like costumes. Do so, as long as you can't impose threat to them. Let me tell you my funniest yet spooky story. Last Halloween, my older brother wore a costume that looks like the one in “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” movie. When he tried to attack and frighten me, I wasn’t able to control myself that I kick him and slap him in the face. It really made a mark. Though I was scared, I still apologized for being so brutal in a way. With his costume, he became convincing and really scary. Though he got hurt, he said it was very satisfying to him for he scared us to highest level.
If you’re looking for costumes that will really fulfill you frightening intention, I’ll give you a little help. I visited a site that has all the costumes you can ever imagine. The address of the site is http://www.costumecauldron.com. I even discovered one little secret. They have a HAUNTED HOUSE backdoor where you can get great discount. Just go to their homepage, located at the right, half-way down, then click the brown comma in the statement that says “Our Store now has over 10,000 masquerade items for you to choose from!” Prepare yourself to scare everybody this year’s Halloween. But never harm anybody. Make that a promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment