Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mall Of Asia

Do you know SM Mall of Asia?..If youre a Filipino, you must. This is one of the most huge mall all over the globe. Situated in Pasay City, the seat of the Senate and the World Trade Center. After attending a convention in Manila, we never wasted a moment. Our first stop, SM Mall of Asia. This is just one ride from the hotel that we stayed in. It was my first time to visit the place but I've already heard stories and read articles about the place. I was very amazed when we got there. It was goddamn hude, I swear. A lot of stores inside that I haven't seen in our place. The mall is facing Manila Bay. So the place is very dramatic to. I'll never forget the experience I had in this tiredsome but very much enjoying Place, surely the pride of The Philippines.

2 comments:

  1. hello! hope you can visit me again! thanks for coming to my blog. are you filipino too? :-)

    ReplyDelete