Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1st Philippine CNA Student Congress


My bad, I was not able to update my blog for 1 week. You know why? Of course you don't and you won't unless I tell you. I attended a 2-day convention in Philippine Capital, Manila. It was the first ever Philippine Cisco Networking Academy Student Congress. It was held in College of Saint Benilde International Conference Center and Hotel. It was my very fun filled. All schools in the Philippines that offers courses under the Cisco Academy, participated in the said convention. We were 23 who represented our school. Well, we've got to meet new friends of course. I'm very proud that I am part of the event that formulated an organization that will represent the Filipino Cisco students all over the country. It was a spirit-lifting experience. And I am proud to be a Cisco student.

No comments:

Post a Comment