Thursday, July 23, 2009

Who Doesn't Know Harry?




Yesterday was a day of fun for me. Do you know my friend Harry? Yes Harry, Harry Potter. No, no, no, just kidding. Of course how on earth he'll know me. But everybody does. Well, who doesn't know him? Actually, I'm not really a fan of him. But I'm a person who loves adventure, travel and fun. When my classmates/friends invited to watch a movie of him in a cinema which is 88 kms away from the city we live, I never hesitated. I automatically said, of course why not. I don't follow his movies. In fact, I have only watched the first and the second book. But for fun sake, I went with them. It was a long travel and believe me, for one who loves travel, it didn't bore me. We arrived at the mall pat 12pm and the screening has already started. So what we did is we wait for the next screening which means will wait for almost 3 hours. So we strolled around the mall, took our lunch and strolled, and strolled, and strolled. It was tiring yet fun. My classmates/friends were so excited upon entering the cinema. How about me? Well, a bit...hehehe...To sum it up, it was full of fun. The movie was great and the day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment