Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lucky

Do you know Mark Mejia, the little boy who defeated David Archuleta before in an International Star Search? I was curious about him so I looked up him on the net. But sadly, I wasn't able to find him. For at first I don't know him by his name but only the knowledge that he defeated David A. So I end up looking for him in youtube. And I found his video with his brothers I guess. They've sang a very heart melting song. It was a cover of a song of Babyface, Everytime I Close My Eyes. I swear, it's very lovely to hear. I was not contented with their videos, so I still browsed. Till I found this video of Jason Mraz and Colbie Caliat with their song "Lucky". I thought it was just a so-so song, never worthy of my time and my attention. But I was wrong. It was one of the best songs I've heard. You must listen to it yourself. It's so lovely. Hahay..I now miss my special girl. I love her. I feel now so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment