Saturday, February 7, 2009

Anime Lovers

In this generation, who does not like or even know anime? Even if it is impossible that there is still who does not know them, I'll tell what and who are they? Anime is associated mainly on Japanese animation. It is characterized by stylized colorful art and often of adult themes. Best examples of these are the ever famous "Ghost Fighter" and "Naruto".
I grew up watching animes. That is why, I've been very fond of watching such shows. I will never forget my favorite charcters. Some of them are Eugene of Ghostfighter, Gohan of Dragonball and Conan of Detective Conan. I have a lot of friends who share the same likes with me in terms of animes. Well, that is a good thing for we can share stories without feeling them bored. Because of the advent of technology, people with the same likes and hobbies can now interact with each other even if they are hundreds miles away from each other. For instance, if you are an anime fanatic, you can chit-chat with anime fanatics to thru Anime Chat. It was introduced to me by my friend who will die for anime dvds. It was fun. You'll never bore yourself there. You know the feeling that you are in a world where animes really live. So, stick to your thing. Always remember that you never live alone, interact to those people who have the same interests as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment