Wednesday, January 21, 2009

An Obama Fanatic

I hardly woke up this morning. I'm lousy, tired and can't help but to close my eyes for a few minutes even if I really have to stand up for I have to go to school early. I feel like I was down last night from a being drunk. Asking me why i am feeling like this that made me write this post? Well, last night, I slept at very late. It was around 2:00 o'clock in the morning when I get into bed. I have to wait for the TV special of Barack Obama's inauguration. I don't why I am very hooked with this person. I am waiting for what he has to say in front of billion people in the globe. But even if I had a very little time of sleep, it was worth it. I love his speech and his message. He is the one, I believe. I really hope that we'll all achieve the change that we all need and ever wanted. But that change will only be attainable if we all work together. Even if I am a Filipino and Obama is not my president, I still believe that I must help in order to achieve what we all wished.

No comments:

Post a Comment