Thursday, January 15, 2009

International Electronics Consumer Show...Very Techy

pic from http://download.intel.com/pressroom/images/cescrb32005.jpg

One of the most anticipated event this year is the "International Electronics Consumer Show". It is said to be the world's largest consumer technology tradeshow. It showcased almost 2700 exhibitors all around the globe. I was amazed when I saw this one in the news. Personally, I really love techy gadgets. Stuffs like the largest hi-def TV, slimmest mobile phone up to the latest and hippest laptops. All that stuffs were showcased. I couldn't imagine myself in there, and being astonished by those incredibly beautiful stuffs.I know now what will be the first in my wishlist for santa this December. And that's to attent next year's International Electronics Consumer Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment