Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year of the Ox



Iligan City, Philippines - Welcome 2009!..I'll start this post with an observation, even if people say that we are in the midst of financial crisis, I never felt it this new year celeb. As a matter of fact the way our place celebrated it is more vivacious than the past years. This year will be the year of the Ox according to Chinese Calendar(?). Am I bothered?..hehehe..Why should I?..Hmmm..What's with the ox?..I mean, I couldn't describe what's with the ox that could make me predict in a way what will be this year.Anyways, our welcome of the new year was great. We've been able to see colorful fireworks display. Even if I fear firecrackers, but still I enjoyed being annoyed by its noise...hehehe...I expect this year to bring more fruits to me and to my family. Welcome 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment