Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What is Lead Generation Marketing?


Have you ever tried feeling like your looking for something but you don't know what you are really looking for? Or you know what you want to find, but you got no idea where or to whom or how you'll have it.
I always want to become a businessman someday. A successful one. I got a lot of friends, whom I think can help me to become one. Connections? Maybe I have some. Yesterday, me and my friend talked about this matter 'til our conversation reached up to marketing stuffs. No doubt he is a marketing stude. We've talked about starting a small business and plans on how to make it big. He also shared his knowledge and what he have learned in school. One of the topics that we have tackled is about "Lead Generation Marketing". I am a lot sure that for those who have no heart for business, these words are so alien to you. Even I who loves business, though I still have none, got no idea about it until my friend enlightened me about it. Lead Generation is obviously a marketing term that refers to the generation of prospective customers/consumer interest or inquiry into a business' products or any services for that matter. He explained that a lead is a sign-up for an advertiser offer that includes contact information and in some cases, demographic information. One of the best examples of a lead is Business Sales Leads . According to him, it is of great help for a businessman or to anybody for that matter. It saves time and effort. As what I always say, a saved time, is a gold dug. So, if your planning to put up your own business, I hope I've shared something that would help you in anyway it will. Let's all move and have our own business. Not just a business, but a successful business.

No comments:

Post a Comment