Sunday, June 21, 2009

If I Could Then I Would


I am not used to tell my dad "I love you!", hug him and tell him how important he is in my life. Yes, I am not that showy with how I feel towards my parents. But that doesn't mean that I never loved them, of course I do. Now that my dad departed. How can I tell or greet him "Happy Father's day Pa!". Yes, it's too late, very late indeed. Yes, I am full of regrets. If I could turn back the time, I would tell my dad how I love him, tell him that I am so sorry for all my mistakes, that I value all he have done. Only if I could. But, reality check, it's so impossible. Al I can do is to talk to him in prayers. It is too late I admit. I even wish that one night my dad will appear in my dream and we'll talk. I just really hope. So as an advice to all, show what you really feel towards your love ones. Coz, you'll never know, this moment is your last encounter with them. Never let that happen.

4 comments:

  1. nkakalungkot naman yun.mswerti ako buhay pa erpats ko,kaso malayo nasa ibang bansa.hndi ko rin msabi skanya personal na mahal ko siya.ngkakahiyaan kasi.tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang ama ko rin, wala na.. at hindi ko rin naipadama sa kanya kung gaano ko siya kamahal =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. father day is good,i love a day for lover my dad...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahay . . . fuLL of emotiOns tLga ang mararamdaman mOh kpag nwLa ung erpat ntin . . tOktOktOk ! wag nMn pOh sna mangyari ung skin . . hahay ! , huhu' mahirap tLga pag nagyari un . . wahuhu' I LOVE MY PAPA !

    ReplyDelete