Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Days Are Still Cold

Its almost one week that this cold temperature shrinking our skin. According to the news, there's no storm or typhoon approaching. This is caused by the "tail of the cold front". Whatever the cause is, I still don't know how to spend my day with this kind of temp. Well, the temp really bothers me. In our place, who doesn't? We are not used to this kind of temperature. Honestly, I even miss the rays, the heat made by walking under the fair day. I wanted to see the sun smiling again. i can now say that most of us are not really contented with what we have. If the day is so fair, we wish to have rain. But if it rains, we wish to have sun. Maybe its not contentment I should say. It's all about balance.

pic from http://school.discoveryeducation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment